Standard conditions in relation to a permanent Led sign are:
- Display of third party advertising is not permitted.
- Erect and maintain the sign in a proper, secure and professional manner.
- Ensure public safety is maintained at all times during the erection and display of the sign.
- The sign is to be kept wholly within the property boundaries of the premises and kept clear of any easements.
- No flashing lights or moving parts are permitted.
- The luminance level shall not exceed 300 candelar per sq. meter during night time and 6000 candelar per sq. meter during day time.
- Each screen must have a minimum display period of ten (10) seconds and remain static with no moving images.
- The time taken for consecutive displays to change must be within 0.1 seconds.
- The complete screen display must change instantaneously (no “scrolling” or “fly-in”).
- Sequential messages are not permitted.
- Colors/shades of red and green are not to be used.
- The sign must not cause obstruction of, or distraction to, pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- The sign must not interfere with access to any premises.
- The sign must not occupy vehicle parking spaces or other dedicated service areas (eg. Waste collection and delivery bays).
- The sign must not be visible from premises used for a residential purpose.
The fee for a permanent LED sign to be assess is $1097.00 with on-going annual fees.
If you require any further information please contact us.